File a Grievance

    The Grievance Process

    If you are unhappy with something about the way your CareSource plan works, you may file a grievance. For example, you may be unhappy because:

    • You cannot get a timely appointment with a provider.
    • You think the provider’s office staff did not treat you fairly.
    • You are not satisfied with the quality of care you received.

    These types of grievances do not involve benefits or denial of benefits.

    To file this type of grievance, you can:

    • Send us a letter with your grievance. Please mail the letter to:
      • CareSource
        Attention: Kentucky Member Appeals
        P.O. Box 1947
        Dayton, OH 45401
    • Call Member Services.
    • Call us to set up a meeting to talk about the grievance in person.

    Additional Help 

    If you have questions about your rights or need help, please refer to the Evidence of Coverage for your CareSource plan or call Member Services at the number below. 

    You may also write to us at:

    Attention: Kentucky Member Appeals
    P.O. Box 1947
    Dayton, OH  45401

    If you have any problems reading or understanding this information, please call us. We can read the information aloud for you, in English or in your primary language. We also can help you if you are visually or hearing impaired. If you request it, we can provide language services to help you file a complaint or appeal and to notify you about your complaint or appeal. This is a free service.

    Member Services: 1-855-852-7005 (TTY: 1-800-648-6056 or 711), 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – FridayMember Services: 1-888-815-6446 (TTY: 1-800-648-6056 or 711), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.