File a Grievance or Appeal

We hope you are happy with Humana – CareSource. If you are dissatisfied with a provider, disagree with a decision we have made, or are unhappy with something about our health plan, let us know. You or your authorized representative can contact us.

An authorized representative is someone you choose who can act and speak on your behalf.

In order for Humana – CareSource to talk to your authorized representative, you and your authorized representative must complete the HIPAA Authorization Form online or send it to us via fax or mail. Please allow up to 10 business days to process the request. You must return the completed form to the same location where you are sending your grievance, appeal or request for an external review.

If you cannot get this form online, you can ask that it be mailed to you by calling Member Services at the number below.  If you would like to file a grievance or an appeal or ask for an external review, visit the links on the left side of this page. You will find helpful information about what you need to do next.

UPDATE: Procedures and Timelines for Filing a Grievance or Appeal (NavigateEnglish | NavigateSpanish)

Member Services: 1-855-852-7005 (TTY: 1-800-648-6056 or 711) 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time (EST)