Don’t Risk Losing Your Humana – CareSource Health Care Coverage!
Humana – CareSource cares about you. Our mission is to help you stay healthy. To stay a Humana – CareSource member, you have to renew your Medicaid benefits with the Kentucky Department for Community Based Services (DCBS).
DCBS sends a Medicaid Renewal Form when it is time to renew your Medicaid coverage. If you don’t take action, it could result in the loss of your Medicaid eligibility for health care coverage.
Renew Your Coverage in One of Four Ways
- Online. Log in to the self-service portal at benefind.ky.gov.
- By Phone. Call DCBS at 1-855-306-8959.
- By Mail. Sign the form you get in the mail and mail it to DCBS Family Support, P.O. Box 2104, Frankfort, KY 40602.
- In Person. Visit your local DCBS office. Need to find an office near you? Go to THIS PAGE and choose your county to find the closest one.
If you have questions about this process, call your local DCBS office.
Please note that Humana – CareSource cannot process your renewal. You have to do it using one of the options above. It must be handled by your local DCBS office. If you need transportation to the DCBS office:
- Call 1-888-941-7433.
- Visit the Kentucky Department for Medicaid Services (KDMS) WEBSITE for information about emergency and non-emergency transportation options.
Reminder: Please make sure that DCBS has your current address and phone number.