CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP) is available in select counties in Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
CareSource Dual Advantage™ is available in select counties in Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Those who are eligible for Medicare Parts A&B, full Medicaid benefits (QMB, QMB+, FBDE), and live in our service area can join CareSource Dual Advantage.
$0 COPAY EXTRA BENEFITS
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Items
CareSource Dual Advantage includes a prepaid card with your $425 quarterly allowance for Over-the-Counter (OTC) items like first aid supplies, vitamins and much more!
Enhanced Vision Benefits
CareSource Dual Advantage offers a $300 allowance for frames & lenses or contacts!
One routine hearing exam with up to one $1000 hearing aid per ear per year with CareSource Dual Advantage!
CareSource Dual Advantage has a range of of $3,000 – $4,000 coverage for all the dental services you need including root canals, crowns and even dentures!*
Membership at participating fitness centers, free home fitness kit (some kits include a Fitbit® or Garmin® Wearable Fitness Tracker) available at no additional cost to you.
Get 60 one-way trips to doctor’s appointments with CareSource’s transportation benefit.
$0 COPAY COVERED BENEFITS
- Preventive Care (Annual Physical)
- Prescription Drugs ($0 copay for many generics)
- Provider Visits
- Emergency Care
- Urgent Care
- Diagnostic Tests
- Lab Services
- Radiology Services/X-ray
- Behavioral Health Care
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Home Health Care
- hospice and Palliative (Comfort) Care
- Outpatient Substance Abuse
- Renal Dialysis
- Dental (including free exam)
- Vision (including free exam)
- Hearing (including free exam)
- Ambulatory Services
- Part B drugs (such as Chemotherapy)
- Virtual doctor visit over the phone or online
- Podiatry (Foot) Services
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Prosthetic Devices
- Diabetes Services and Supplies
- Acupuncture (for lower back pain)
- Chiropractic Services
- Meals after inpatient hospital stay
- BrainHQ (online memory fitness tool)
- Over the Counter (OTC) Allowance including debit card
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Nurse Hotline 24/7