Our program is designed to support the care and treatment you provide to our members. We strive to limit the administrative burden while advocating for member access to quality behavioral health care.
Beacon Behavioral Health
Humana – CareSource contracts with Beacon Behavioral Health to oversee behavioral health-related functions, including:
- Contracting and credentialing
- Claims processing and payment
- Referrals and triage
- Care management
Contact Beacon at 1-877-380-9729 to:
- Verify available behavioral health and substance abuse benefits
- Seek an appointment
- Seek direction for obtaining behavioral health and substance abuse services
Save time. Save money. Use the secure Provider Portal .
This online tool lets you verify member eligibility, submit claims electronically, check claim status and more, all in one convenient location. Explore the resources available to you.
CareSource understands that coordinated care is key to ensuring optimal outcomes for our members. We support behavioral health coordination across all interventions along the continuum of care. Visit these webpages for resources to support coordinated care with a holistic integrated approach.
Coordinating Integrated Care
Humana – CareSource understands that coordinated care is key to ensuring optimal outcomes for our members. At Humana – CareSource we support behavioral health coordination across all interventions along the continuum of care. Visit these sites for resources to support coordinated care with a holistic integrated approach.
- Care and Disease Management
- Find a Doctor
- Language Services
- Addiction Help
- Preventive Health Guidelines
- Clinical Care Guidelines
- Depression Screenings
- BH Coding Guides
In the battle against opioid abuse, we are taking action. Visit the Opioid Tool Kit for resources to support your practice and encourage best practices in opioid use and pain management.
We are committed to zero suicides. Explore our Suicide Prevention Tool Kit for resources to help you integrate suicide prevention strategies into your practice.
- Suicide Prevention Tool Kit
- Beacon PCP Tool Kit – Beacon has provided a tool kit to identify behavioral health conditions through well-known screening tools, as well as decision support.
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Training
- Antipsychotic Medication Use in Children and Adolescents
- Major Depressive Disorder
As a Humana – CareSource provider, you can easily access members’ benefits to best serve their needs.
Humana – CareSource requires that behavioral health partners send initial and quarterly summary reports of a member’s behavioral health status to the PCP, with the member’s or the member’s legal guardian’s consent. Reports may be required more frequently if clinically indicated.