24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
You can call CareSource 24 any time of the night or day â 24 hours a day, 7 days a week â to talk with a caring, experienced registered nurse. There is even a toll free phone number. CareSource 24 services can be used at no cost to you. This provides you with an easy way to receive trusted health information and advice from the comfort of your home.
Speaking directly with professional registered nurses can help you:
- Decide when self-care, a doctor visit, or the emergency room is the right choice
- Check your symptoms and help you figure out what to do
- Understand a medical condition or recent diagnosis
- Obtain medical information
- Prepare questions for doctor visits
- Find out more about prescriptions or over-the-counter medicines
- Learn about healthy eating and staying well
Call the number on the front of your member identification card to reach the nurse advice line. Remember with CareSource 24, you can speak to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our nurses do not diagnose or provide treatment.