Nurse Advice Line
CareSource 24® (24-hour nurse advice line)
Members can call the CareSource 24 nurse advice line 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. The toll-free number is located on your ID card.
Our nurses can help you:
- Decide when self-care, a doctor visit, or the emergency room is appropriate
- Understand a medical condition or recent diagnosis
- Prepare questions for doctor visits
- Find out more about prescriptions or over-the-counter medicines
- Learn about nutrition and wellness
Members can also complete a form to ask a question. A registered nurse will call you with an answer within 24 hours. Click here to open the form.
Updated January 17, 2014
CMS Approved 2/12/14