Welcome Medicare Advantage Members!
CareSource Medicare Advantage plans give you more than basic Medicare. They provide all of the Medicare benefits for doctors and hospital coverage (Parts A & B), combined with Medicare prescription drug benefits (Part D).
Plus they provide dental and vision coverage and additional services to help you understand and manage your health. We want to make it easy for you to understand and use your health care benefits. The following resources will help you get the most from your coverage.
This website contains information that will help you understand your CareSource Medicare Advantage insurance coverage. You will find:
- Plan documents such as your Evidence of Coverage and Summary of Benefits for details about your benefits and services
- Find a Doctor/Provider, an online search tool to find doctors, hospitals and other providers covered under your plan
- Pharmacy benefit information, including your plan drug list, network pharmacies and pharmacy programs
- Forms you may need in certain situations
- Information about our care and disease management programs – all designed to keep you healthy!
- Health care links to good sources of information about common health conditions
You can use the Quick Links to the left throughout this website to quickly access CareSource Medicare Advantage and providers, pharmacies and covered drugs, as well as other resources.
Create and use a secure My CareSource account to access your claims, payment history and your medical reminders. You can even change your primary care provider, request a new ID card, pay your monthly bill and more!
CareSource24® is a nurse advice line for CareSource members. You can call anytime, day or night, if you have questions about your medical condition or recent diagnosis, medications, medical procedures and more. The CareSource24 nurses can also help you decide when self-care, a doctor visit or a trip to the emergency room is needed. Just call us using the number on your member ID card.
If you have any problems reading or understanding this information, please call us at 1-844-607-2827 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711). Our hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, seven days a week from Oct. 1 to Feb. 14, and Monday through Friday the rest of the year. This is a free service. We can read the information out loud for you, in English, or in your primary language. We also can help you if you are visually or hearing impaired.
Our friendly Member Services representatives are always happy to help you.
CareSource is an HMO with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CareSource Advantage Zero Premium™ (HMO), CareSource Advantage® (HMO), and CareSource Advantage Plus™ (HMO) depends on contract renewal.
CMS Approved 11/07/2016