Visiting the doctor for regular check-ups is one of the building blocks of good health for you and your baby. The CareSource Babies First program rewards you for building your good health. With Babies First, you can earn up to $150 on a gift card. All you have to do is this:
A – See your OB/GYN doctor regularly while you are pregnant
B – See your OB/GYN doctor for a follow-up visit after the baby is born
C – Make sure your child sees the doctor for Healthchek exams. Children should have exams at birth, 3-5 days of age and at 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, and 30 months. These exams are a part of the Early Periodic Screening Diagnosis Treatment (EPSDT) Program.
Keep your scheduled medical appointments for you and your baby and you can receive a MyCareSource Rewards™ card. Follow the steps below and earn up to $150 on your MyCareSource Rewards card. This card works at many local stores. This card gives you a reward for prenatal visits and your baby’s Healthcheks through the age of 15 months.
Follow these steps to get your MyCareSource Rewards card, activate it, and start rewarding yourself for building good health practices:
- Sign up for the Babies First Program and receive your MyCareSource Rewards card. The card will be sent through the mail, with a zero balance. To sign up, fill out the form below. If you don’t have a computer, you can call Member Services at 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711).
- Activate your MyCareSource Rewards Card. There are two ways to activate your card. You can call 1-888-682-2400 or go to www.myotccard.com and enter your 19-digit card number. This number is listed on the front of your card.
- Keep your prenatal appointments and receive $20 on your MyCareSource Rewards card for the first, fifth, and twelfth visit with your doctor.
- Keep your post-partum visit and receive $20 on your MyCareSource Rewards card. Make sure to see the doctor within 3 to 8 weeks after your baby is born, or sooner, if that is what your doctor recommends.
- Keep your baby’s Healthchek visits and receive $10 on your MyCareSource Rewards card for the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh Healthchek visit with your baby’s doctor.
Sign up for the Babies First program by completing the form. If you have problems finishing the form and need help, call our Member Services at 1-800-488-0134. You will be sent your MyCareSource Rewards card and a brochure that explains the program and what to expect from us. Please allow 10 to 14 business days to receive the card and brochure.
Please Note: CareSource wants to make sure you have what you need for each new baby. Please enroll every time you are pregnant. It’s easy to do. Just go to CareSource.com/OHbabiesfirst and complete the form. Click “Submit” and you’re done! Your MyCareSource Rewards Card will be loaded for your new baby.