COVID-19 Information and Resources
We know that you may have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. Thes Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), your local and state health departments, and your primary provider are great resources to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccines. We also want to help you stay informed. Below are a few more things you should know:
- The COVID-19 vaccines are authorized or approved by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
- The COVID-19 vaccines are available at no charge to you.
- Age ranges to get the COVID-19 vaccine have expanded to include children.
- More is known about the COVID-19 vaccine and pregnancy. Visit the CDC to learn more about COVID-19 Pregnancy Recommendations.
- COVID-19 third dose or booster shots are available. Learn more about what it is and who is eligible to get it on the CDC Booster Shot page.
Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine
We care about you. As a community, we rely on each other to stay healthy. Protect yourself and others by getting vaccinated. The COVID-19 vaccine is one of the many important ways to help stop the pandemic. Our goal is to help you decide if getting vaccinated is right for you. CareSource can help you find vaccine locations in your community and help you schedule appointments.
State Department of Health Resources
Please select your state resources below for specific COVID-19 vaccine guidance.
Additional CDC Resources
If you are not finding the information you need or have more questions, please call us. Our Member Services staff is happy to assist you.