CareSource knows that understanding health care can be confusing. We strive to make it easy for doctors, members and the community to work with us, whether online or over the phone. That’s health care with heart!
ONLINE SELF-HELP TOOLS
Need to find a new doctor or see if your prescription medicine is covered by your CareSource plan? With Quick Links you can locate CareSource doctors/providers, pharmacies and covered medications. You can also set up a My CareSource® online account to access and print your ID card, pay your premium, review your plan benefits, see your claims information and more. If you haven’t already created your My CareSource account, do it now!
Get the free CareSource app to manage your CareSource health plan on the go! The CareSource app lets you:
- View your digital member ID card.
- Access your secure My CareSource account.
- Find a doctor, hospital, clinic, urgent care or pharmacy near you. (Get directions or make a call.)
- Check your claims, copays, deductibles and balances.
- Review your plan benefits.
- Call CareSource 24® and speak with a nurse 24/7.
- Call and speak with member services.
- And more!
Download the CareSource app from the App Store for iPhone® or Google Play™ for Android™ today*!
CARESOURCE MEMBER SERVICES
If you are having trouble finding the information you are looking for on our website or have more questions, please call us at 1-855-202-0622 (TTY for the hearing impaired: 1-800-982-8771 or 711). Our Member Services staff will be happy to answer your questions Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Is there a CareSource member in your family who:
- Does not speak English?
- Has limited reading skills?
- Has a hearing problem?
- Has a vision problem?
We can get someone who can sign or speak your language to help you talk with us or your doctor over the phone or in person. This is a free service to our members.
CARESOURCE24 NURSE ADVICE LINE
If you have questions about your health, CareSource24 provides around-the-clock access to a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses. You can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on your ID card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our nurses can help you:
- Decide when self-care, a doctor visit or the emergency room is appropriate
- Understand a medical condition or recent diagnosis
- Prepare questions for doctor visits
- Find out more about prescriptions or over-the-counter medicines
- Learn about nutrition and wellness
REPORT FRAUD, WASTE AND ABUSE
CareSource has a program for handling cases of health care fraud, waste and abuse. We monitor and take action on any member or provider fraud, waste and abuse. Please see our Fraud, Waste & Abuse page for more information.
* Use of CareSource mobile app requires account registration and a web-enabled device with internet or other online capability. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges may apply. CareSource mobile app functionality and features may vary and change at any time. Use of the CareSource mobile app is subject to the terms and conditions of the CareSource mobile app and online app stores. The CareSource mobile app does not provide medical advice and is not intended to replace the advice your physician. You should always check your official plan documents or call the number on the back of your ID card for complete information about the services available under your plan. Other limitations may apply. All images are simulated for illustrative purposes.
** iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. The App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play and Android are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.