File a Grievance or Appeal

We hope you are happy with HAP CareSource and the care provided. If you are unhappy or don’t agree with a decision made by HAP CareSource or our providers, you or your authorized representative can let us know.

In order for HAP CareSource to talk to your authorized representative, you and your authorized representative must complete the Navigate HIPAA Authorization Form and send it to us via fax or mail. Please allow up to 30 days to process the request. You must return the completed form to the same location where you are sending your grievance, appeal or request for a state hearing.

If you cannot get this form online, you can ask that it be mailed to you by calling Member Services. If you would like to file a grievance or an appeal or ask for an external review, visit the links on the left side of this page. You will find helpful information about what you need to do next.