Join Our CareSource Team
The strength of CareSource lies in our most important asset – our employees. They work each day with compassion and a commitment to improving health care.
Our mission to make a lasting difference in our members’ lives by improving their health and well-being is one we take to heart. It permeates the work we do each day, and it is a cornerstone that supports our corporate culture.
Our employees are people who are proud to be part of a high-energy, people-centered company. Join us and you will find a place where employees:
- Make service to our customers their top priority.
- Put people first by respecting, affirming and valuing each individual.
- Conduct themselves with honesty and integrity by upholding high ethical standards.
- Strive for quality results by continually measuring performance and working toward improvement.
- Use teamwork and open communication, encouraging and valuing the contributions of all to achieve collective goals.
- Have a passion for learning and encourage individual and team skill development.
Tobacco/Drug Free Work Environment
CareSource is dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for employees to work and customers to visit. Except where prohibited by applicable state law, employment offers are conditional upon satisfactory results of pre-employment drug and tobacco testing.
Job Scam Prevention
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings which can be phishing scams. These scams that promote work-from-home job opportunities may leverage well-established companies as a way to collect your personal and financial information. Be aware that CareSource recruiters will never ask for money or conduct an interview through Google Hangouts. All applicants must officially apply through CareSource.com in order to be considered for a job opportunity.