Apply for a Grant
The CareSource Foundation provides grants to non-profit organizations who impact children, adults and families in areas that mirror the social determinants of health.
Effective March 17, 2020: As the result of the COVID-19 pandemic, The CareSource Foundation is actively working to address issues of our members and non-profit partners. During this time, we will suspend traditional proposal requests to the Foundation. We look forward to returning to our regular cadence with potential new grantees in the near future. We appreciate all that you are doing during these unprecedented times for our most vulnerable populations. Please know we are working diligently to determine how to best support our partners during this difficult time.
Please take a few minutes to give us some feedback by completing this survey so we can understand the challenges you are facing and to better inform our decisions as we move forward.
- What are the type of services your nonprofit is currently working with?
- What are the populations served that your nonprofit is currently working with?
- What changes to “business as usual” have you made to address the COVID-19 epidemic (programs, outreach, special resources?)
- How does this impact your organization?
- What do you think needs to happen that isn’t currently being addressed? (by your organization, local, state, national)
- What is the name of your organization?
Thank you for your continued, important work on behalf of our communities. If you have specific questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.