CareSource knows that health care can be confusing. We strive to make it easy for doctors, members and the community to work with us, whether online or over the phone. That’s health care with heart!
Welcome CareSource Members!
CareSource marketplace plans provide comprehensive, quality coverage that you can afford, understand and use. We offer individual and family plans with optional dental and vision coverage for adults. CareSource is a Qualified Health Plan offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
You have made the right choice. You have joined two million members who receive their health care through us. We look forward to helping you get the most from your CareSource coverage and have highlighted some great resources.
Please select your state for more details about CareSource marketplace plans.
Need to find a new doctor or see if your prescription medicine is covered by CareSource? Need to request a new ID card or access claim information? You can find information fast and submit requests online anytime day or night by clicking on Tools and Resources.
You can locate doctors/providers, pharmacies and covered medications. You can also set up a free, secure My CareSource® online account to change your doctor, access & print your ID Card or request a new ID card be mailed, pay your premium, see your claim information and more. Log in or create your My CareSource account. You can also download the free CareSource mobile app to use many of these features on-the-go.
Use the online Tell Us form to send us your question or request. You will receive a response within one business day. If you send us your question or request on a Friday, you will get a response by Monday of the next week.
This website contains information that will help you understand your CareSource insurance coverage. You will find:
- Details about your Benefits and Services
- Plan Documents, such as your member handbook and evidence of coverage online for quick access.
- Information about our Care and Disease Management Programs all designed to keep you and your family healthy!
My CareSource is a personal, online account that can help you get the most out of your member experience. You can:
- Change your doctor
- View & print your ID Card or request one be mailed to you
- Pay your monthly premium
- View payments and past invoices
- View claims to see what CareSource paid and what you owe
- Check progress toward your deductible and out of pocket amounts
If you are having trouble finding the information you are looking for on our website or have more questions, please call us. Our Member Services staff will be happy to answer your questions.
Member Services: 1-800-479-9502 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750) 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In 2020, CareSource Member Services will be closed in observance of these holidays:
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day (observed) – Friday, July 3, 2020
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Day after Thanksgiving – Friday, November 27, 2020
- Christmas Eve – Thursday, December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day – Friday, December 25, 2020
Need Personal Assistance?
Is there a CareSource member in your family who:
- Does not speak English?
- Has limited reading skills?
- Has a hearing problem?
- Has a vision problem?
We can get someone who can sign or speak your language to help you talk with us or your doctor over the phone or in person. This is a free service to our members.
If you have any problems reading or understanding this information, please call our Member Services team or use our TTY for hearing impaired members at the number below. This is a free service. We can read the information aloud for you, in English, or in your primary language. We also can help you if you are visually or hearing impaired.
We are always happy to help.
CareSource24 Nurse Advice Line
If you have questions about your health, CareSource24® provides around-the-clock access to a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses. Members can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on their ID cards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our nurses can help you:
- Decide when self-care, a doctor visit, or the emergency room is appropriate
- Understand a medical condition or recent diagnosis
- Prepare questions for doctor visits
- Find out more about prescriptions or over-the-counter medicines
- Learn about nutrition and wellness
Report Fraud, Waste & Abuse
CareSource has a program for handling cases of health care fraud, waste and abuse. We monitor and take action on any member or provider fraud, waste and abuse. Please see our Fraud, Waste & Abuse page for more information or call the Fraud Hotline: 1-800-488-0134 (Follow the prompts for reporting Fraud).