CareSource knows health care can be confusing. We strive to make it easy for doctors, members and the community to work with us, whether online or over the phone. That’s Health Care with Heart®!
Online Self-Help Tools
Need to find a new doctor or see if your prescription medicine is covered by CareSource? Need to request a new CareSource member ID card or access claim information? You can find information fast and submit requests online anytime day or night by using the Quick Links on the left side of the page.
With Quick Links, you can locate doctors/providers, pharmacies and covered medications. You can also set up a free, secure My CareSource® online account to change your doctor, request a new CareSource member ID card, see your claim information and more. Log in or create your My CareSource account. You can also get the free CareSource mobile app to use many of these features on-the-go.
CareSource has an app for your smartphone or tablet. You can access your My CareSource® account, view your CareSource member ID card, find a provider, and more!
You can also use the online Tell Us form to send us your question or request. You will receive a response within one business day. If you send us your question or request on a Friday, you will get a response on the next business day.
If you are having trouble finding the information you are looking for on our website or have more questions, please call us. Our Member Services staff will be happy to answer your questions. You can also contact your Care Manager with questions.
Member Services: 1-855-475-3163 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday – Friday.
P.O. Box 8738
Dayton, OH 45401-8738
To observe the holidays, CareSource Member Services is closed on these days:
- Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022
- Christmas Eve (Observed December 23, 2022)
- Christmas Day (Observed December 26, 2022)
- New Year’s Day (Observed January 2, 2023)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 16, 2023
- Memorial Day, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023
- Christmas Eve (Observed December 26, 2023)
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2023
CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line
If you have questions about your health, CareSource24® provides around-the-clock access to a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses. You can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on your CareSource member ID card 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our nurses can help you:
- Decide when self-care, a primary care provider (PCP), urgent care, telehealth visit or the emergency room is appropriate.
- Understand a medical condition or recent diagnosis.
- Prepare questions for PCP visits.
- Find out more about prescriptions or over-the-counter medicines.
- Learn about nutrition and wellness.
Report Fraud, Waste & Abuse
CareSource has a program for handling cases of health care fraud, waste and abuse. We monitor and take action on any member or provider fraud, waste and abuse. Please see our Fraud, Waste & Abuse page for more information.
Grievance and Appeals
Attn: Member Grievance and Appeals Department
P.O. Box 1947
Dayton, OH 45401-1947
CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line
Members can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on the back of their CareSource member ID cards 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line
Members can call the CareSource24® toll-free number located on the back of their CareSource member ID cards 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Do you know who your Care Manager is?
If you don’t, call Member Services for help.
Need to schedule transportation?
Please call Member Services to schedule CareSource transportation:
- If you receive both Medicare and Medicaid services from us, or
- If your health appointment is over 30 miles away.
For Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) call your local County Department of Job and Family Services for questions or assistance.
Waiver eligible members also have access to waiver transportation. Contact your Care Manager.
If you have complaints about transportation, please call Member Services.