At CareSource we know that good health means more than just taking care of physical needs. It means addressing the health of mind, body and spirit. Below you will find a variety of resources to help you seek answers and explore the topic of behavioral health.
The path to recovery starts here. When you are ready for treatment, it’s important to start right away. Click here for next steps.
Tools & Resources
Support Groups & Online Communities
- Mental Health America
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration ((SAMHSA) Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator)
If you have an emergency situation, such as a heart attack or broken bone, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSA)
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline
CareSource knows that understanding health care can be confusing. We strive to make it easy for doctors, members and the community to work with us, whether online or over the phone. Need help in another language or format? We can help. It is free to our members.
- CareSource24, talk to a nurse anytime 24/7/ 365 using the number found on the back of your CareSource member ID card.
- Member Services: 1-844-607-2827 (TTY: 711). We are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, seven days a week from October 1 to March 31, and Monday through Friday the rest of the year.