At CareSource we know that good health means more than just taking care of physical needs. It means addressing the health of mind, body and spirit. Below you will find a variety of resources to help you seek answers and explore the topic of behavioral health.
The path to recovery starts here. When you are ready for treatment, it’s important to start right away. Click here for next steps.
CareSource members get more with their benefits. Click here to learn more about what’s covered.
- MyCare Handbook – Medicare & Medicaid
- MyCare Handbook – Medicaid Only
- MyCare Handbook – Waiver Only
- Where to Get Care
Tools & Resources
Support Groups & Online Communities
- Mental Health America
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration ((SAMHSA) Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator)
If you have an emergency situation, such as a heart attack or broken bone, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSA)
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline
CareSource knows that understanding health care can be confusing. We strive to make it easy for doctors, members and the community to work with us, whether online or over the phone. Need help in another language or format? We can help. It is free to our members.
- Call the CareSource24 toll-free number location on the back of their CareSource member ID cards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Member Services: 1-855-475-3163 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday – Friday.