MyHealth is a personalized health guide for members age 18 and older. Through MyHealth, you have access to:
- Interactive health assessments
- Personalized health tools, small step interactive guides and videos
- Online tools to set and track health and wellness goals
How Healthy Are You?
How would you rate your health? What are your healthy behaviors? What things would you want to change to be healthier?
CareSource has a health risk assessment (HRA) to help answer those questions.
You can take the HRA in one of these ways:
- Phone: Call 1-833-230-2011 (TTY: 711) between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Online: Just log into your secure My CareSource account and click on the Health tab.
Once you take the HRA, you get a personalized health guide in your private MyHealth account. It will show how you can get healthy and lower your risk for health problems through:
- Nutrition and exercise
- Preventive health
- Emotional health
- Safety behaviors
- Tobacco and drug cessation and limiting alcohol intake
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index (BMI)
You won’t have to wonder where to begin or what to do next — it’s there in your guide. Come back to the tool often to track your progress.
Adults ages 18 and older can even earn rewards through MyHealth! Check in to MyHealth to see your rewards add up. Learn more about these rewards on our rewards page. You can also access MyHealth through the free CareSource mobile app available through the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.