Congratulations! Being pregnant is a brand-new stage of your life and it’s normal to have questions. But, no worries — CareSource is here to help you every step of the way.
Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby
Having a healthy baby starts even before you’re pregnant. Whether you are planning to become pregnant soon or not, it’s important that you take care of yourself now. Once you are pregnant, seeing a doctor as soon as possible will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- 9 Early Signs of Pregnancy Before a Missed Period
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- After pregnancy- Recovering from Delivery
- Breastfeeding- All about breastfeeding
- Eating for pregnancy- Eating During Pregnancy
- Exercise During Pregnancy- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Healthy Pregnancy Guide- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
- Preventing Preterm Birth
- Ohio Department of Health – Progesterone Messaging Toolkit
- Ohio Perinatal Quality Collaborative – Progesterone Project