Congratulations! Being pregnant is a brand-new stage of your life and it’s normal to have questions. But, no worries — CareSource is here to help you every step of the way.
Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby
Having a healthy baby starts even before you’re pregnant. Whether you are planning to become pregnant soon or not, it’s important that you take care of yourself now. Once you are pregnant, seeing a doctor as soon as possible will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- 9 Early Signs of Pregnancy Before a Missed Period
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- After pregnancy- Recovering from Delivery
- Breastfeeding- All about breastfeeding
- Eating for pregnancy- Eating During Pregnancy
- Exercise During Pregnancy- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Healthy Pregnancy Guide- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.
CareSource® MyCare Ohio (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Ohio Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees.
CMS Approved 10/1/2018