Make a Payment
If you have a monthly payment for your health coverage, it is important to pay your bill on time so you can keep your benefits. We want you and your family to stay healthy.
We must get your payment by the last day of the month before your coverage starts.
The fee you pay to CareSource® for your health insurance coverage is called a premium. Each month you will get a bill for your premium amount.
There are many ways you can make a payment:
1. Pay Online: This is a free service to you. Pay by credit card, debit card or bank transfer. You can pay online each month, or you can set up an automatic recurring monthly payment. You will need to sign in to your My CareSource® account to pay your bill. If you do not have a My CareSource account, you will need to create one to pay online. This is a free service to you.
2. Pay by Phone: This free service is available by calling the number below. Use a credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
1-800-479-9502 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750)
3. Mail your Payment: Make checks or money orders payable to CareSource and mail to the address below. Please include your member ID number on the check along with the payment coupon from your monthly invoice. This will ensure payment is posted to your account.
P.O. Box 630568
Cincinnati OH 45263-0568
- Paying your bill online or by phone are the fastest ways for CareSource to get and post your payment.
- If you are a new enrollee in a CareSource plan, pay the full amount due on your first bill to make sure your coverage takes effect.
- Pay your premiums as early as possible each month. This lets us process and post your payment to your account. If we don’t have your payment by the due date, you are considered past due and your benefits are at risk.
- Please allow three business days (72 hours) for processing of phone or online payments. Allow seven to 10 business days for processing of payments made by mail.
- If you fall behind in your payments, pay the full amount due to make sure you keep your coverage and benefits.
You may also be responsible for paying other health care costs. Other costs may include a deductible, coinsurance and copayments. These costs are explained in in the Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms found on the Plan Documents page.
Log in to My CareSource, your personal online account, to view claims and other plan details.
If you owe any copayments or coinsurance, please pay these directly to the health care provider at the time you get services.