Make a Payment
First Month’s Premium
You will get an invoice for your first month’s premium around the 15th of the month before your coverage starts. For example, you would get an invoice on December 15 if your coverage starts January 1. We recommend you pay via phone at the number listed below to ensure we get your payment in a timely manner. If you mail your payment, please allow for delivery time.
There are many ways you can make a payment:
1. Pay Online: This is a free service to you. Pay by credit card, debit card or bank transfer. You can pay online each month, or you can set up an automatic recurring monthly payment. You will need to sign in to your My CareSource® account to pay your bill. If you do not have a My CareSource account, you will need to create one to pay online.
2. Pay by Phone: This free service is available by calling the number below. Use a credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
1-844-607-2827 (TTY: 711)
3. Mail your Payment: Make checks or money orders payable to CareSource and mail to the address below. Please include your member ID number on the check along with the payment coupon from your monthly invoice. This will ensure payment is posted to your account.
P.O. Box 630568
Cincinnati, OH 45263-0568
4. Pay Automatically: You can have your CareSource Medicare Advantage premium taken out of your monthly Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) check. Contact Member Services for more information on how to pay your plan premium this way.
- Paying your bill online or by phone are the fastest ways for CareSource to get and post your payment.
- If you are a new enrollee in a CareSource plan, pay the full amount due on your first bill by the due date.
- Pay your premiums as early as possible each month. This lets us process and post your payment to your account. If we don’t have your payment by the due date, you are considered past due and your benefits are at risk.
- Please allow three business days (72 hours) for processing of phone or online payments. Allow seven to 10 business days for processing of payments made by mail.
- After your monthly invoice is received, pay the full amount due on the invoice by the due date.
You may also be responsible for paying other health care costs. Other costs may include deductible, copayments and coinsurance. These costs are explained on the Benefits and Services pages and in the Evidence of Coverage for your plan on the Plan Documents page.
Log in to My CareSource, your personal online account, to view claims and other plan details.
If you owe any copayments or coinsurance, please pay these directly to the health care provider at the time you get services.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.