- This form gives permission for CareSource to speak with a caregiver about a member’s medical, payment or protected health information.
- A CareSource member or appointed representative may fill out this form when applicable.
- We have a search tool called MyResources that helps you find free or low-cost programs and support.
- Find support like in-home care, meals on wheels and home repair programs by calling Member Services.
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Use the Find a Doctor/Provider tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource network.
Find a Pharmacy
- Use the Find a Pharmacy tool to find pharmacies near you.
- Always use network pharmacies to get prescription drugs.
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list to keep a record of medications. Share this list with doctors and other providers.
- Use My CareSource>to view claim and benefit information, ask for an ID card or change a primary care provider (PCP).
Members must log in using their CareSource member ID found on the member ID card.
- Access your plan webpages for the Member Handbook, benefits and services and other plan information.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call Member Services to learn more. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.