The following tools help caregivers find resources and helpful information:
- Find resources that provide services near you by calling Member Services.
- Examples include Support Services for the elderly, including in-home care, meals on wheels, home repair programs and other resources.
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Find a Doctor/Provider
- CareSource members must receive services from providers on the plan’s network, with few exceptions.
- Use this online tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource network.
Find My Prescriptions
- Find My Prescriptions
- Use this tool to review CareSource’s covered drugs.
- If CareSource does not cover a drug that you believe should be covered, you can request a coverage decision (sometimes referred to as a coverage determination).
Find a Pharmacy
- Find a Pharmacy
- CareSource members must use network pharmacies for their prescription drugs.
- Use this tool to find pharmacies near you.
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list to keep a record of medications.
- Share this list with doctors and other health care providers.
- Access information about medical conditions, behavioral health and healthy living from the Education page.
- Access your plan webpages for the member handbook, benefits and services and other plan information.
- Members can use My CareSource to access claim and benefit information, request an ID card or change their primary care provider (PCP) online through our secure member site, My CareSource.
- Members must log in using their CareSource member ID, found on the member ID card.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call Member Services to learn more. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.