CareSource Amazon Alexa Skill
Do you have an Amazon Alexa device?
Would you like to get information about your CareSource health plan, benefits or prescription refills without having to call or go online?
If so, we invite you to add CareSource to your home Echo device. It’s free! Alexa can ask CareSource questions about your health plan in a way that protects your personal health information.
How can CareSource and Alexa help you? Simply, ask CareSource!
- Do I have any prescription refills?
- How can I reach my care manager?
- What do I do if I lose my ID card?
- What vision services are covered?
- How can I get a ride to my doctor?
- And many more! View a full list of questions you can ask Alexa here.
To add this voice service, visit the CareSource Alexa skill page by clicking the “Get Enrolled” button below. Once you’re there, click “Enable” and follow the instructions to link Alexa with your secure personal MyCareSource account.
You can be confident welcoming this helpful resource into your daily routine. Get started today!
Questions? Email VoiceSupport@caresource.com.
Amazon, Alexa and Echo and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.