File a Grievance or Appeal

We hope you are happy with CareSource. If you are dissatisfied with a provider, disagree with a decision we have made, or are unhappy with something about our health plan, let us know. You or your authorized representative can contact us.

An authorized representative is someone you choose who can act and speak on your behalf.

In order for CareSource to talk to your authorized representative, you must complete the Member Consent/HIPAA Authorization Form, either online or you can print and send it to us via fax or mail. Please allow up to 24 hours for the online form to be processed and up to 10 days for the printed form to be processed. You must return the completed form to the address on the form.

If you cannot get this form online, you can ask that it be mailed to you by calling Member Services at the number below.

If you would like to file a grievance or an appeal, visit the links on the left side of this page. You will find helpful information about what you need to do next.

Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.