We want you to have the best health care possible. The CareSource Quality Improvement Program looks at both the medical, behavioral and non-medical services you get. Some of the areas of care we look at are:
- Preventive health screenings, for example breast cancer screening.
- How well we help you live with long-term health conditions, such as diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure.
- How quickly you get to appointments to see your primary care provider (PCP)
- Making sure you get the right care for your health needs
Preventive Health Guidelines
We use national preventive health guidelines to help you learn about the health screenings and exams you need. Learn more.
We may also call or send you information on the health care checkups and screenings you need.
If you have questions about the services or care you need:
- Call Member Services.
- Call the CareSource24®Nurse Advice Line. The number is on your CareSource member ID card.
- Call your Care Manager.
We’re here to help. Call Member Services if you have questions.