Quick Start Guide
Welcome Ohio Medicaid Members!
We are excited to have you as a new member of CareSource! And we want to get you started enjoying your CareSource benefits right away. It’s easy!
Quick Start Steps for New Members
Follow these Quick Start Steps for New Members to ensure a smooth start to your new benefits.
What to Expect
- You will get a new member kit and a member ID card mailed to you.
- CareSource may contact you if we think you might benefit from extra help managing your health care, like our Care Management or Disease Management programs.
- We will also send you health reminders sometimes and newsletters with information about healthy living and your health care plan.
You have these great resources to help you learn more about your health care plan and how to use it:
- This website
- Your member handbook
- The CareSource mobile app
- Member Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our most used tools are found in our Quick Links section on the left side of each web page.
If you have health questions, you can talk to one of our registered nurses 24 hours a day by calling 1-866-206-0554 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711). CareSource24® nurses can help with how to care for an illness or injury at home or when to go to a doctor or the ER.
We look forward to serving you and helping you improve your health and well-being. If you have questions, just call Member Services.
Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday