Don’t Risk Losing Your CareSource Health Care Coverage!
The Ohio Department of Medicaid will send you a Medicaid Renewal Form when it’s time to renew. To stay with CareSource, renew with your county Department of Job and Family Services (JFS) office. If you do not take action, it could result in the loss of your Medicaid eligibility for health care coverage. You can renew in one of these ways:
- Online. Go to benefits.ohio.gov and click Manage Benefits.
- Log in to your account or click Sign Up if you don’t have an account.
- Click Link My Case(s).
- Choose Renew My Benefits.
- Complete the steps for your renewal.
- By Mail. Fill out the form and mail it back to your county JFS office*.
- In Person. Visit your county JFS office*.
- By Phone. Call the Medicaid Hotline at 1-800-324-8680 (TTY: 1-800-292-3572 or 711).
*FIND YOUR COUNTY JFS OFFICE BY GOING TO JFS.OHIO.GOV/COUNTY.
NEED A RIDE TO A JFS OFFICE?
CareSource is happy to help. To schedule a ride to your local JFS office, please call CareSource Member Services. We ask that you call us at least 48 hours (two business days) before you need a ride.
Call your local County Department of Job and Family Services. CareSource cannot process your renewal. It must be handled by your local County Department of Job and Family Services office.
Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.