Don’t Risk Losing Your CareSource Health Care Coverage!
CareSource cares about you. Our mission is to help you stay healthy. To stay a CareSource member, you have to renew your Medicaid benefits with your local county Department of Job and Family Services (JFS) office.
The Ohio Department of Medicaid sends a Medicaid Renewal Form when it is time to renew your Medicaid coverage. If you do not take action, it could result in the loss of your Medicaid eligibility for health care coverage.
Renew Your Coverage in One of These Ways
- Online. Go to benefits.ohio.gov and click on “Manage Benefits.”
- Log in to your self-service portal account – or click “sign up” if you don’t yet have an account
- Click on “Link My Case(s)”
- Select “Renew My Benefits”
- Complete the necessary steps to submit your renewal
- By Mail. Fill out the form and mail it back right away to your local county JFS office. Find the address; or
- In Person. Visit your local county JFS office. Find the address.
Reminder: Please make sure that your local county JFS office has your current address and phone number.
- By Phone. Call the Medicaid Hotline at 1-800-324-8680 (TTY: 1-800-292-3572)
Need Transportation Assistance to a JFS Office?
CareSource is happy to help. To schedule a ride to your local JFS office, please call CareSource Member Services. We ask that you call us at least 48 hours (two business days) before you need a ride. We are open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Call your local County Department of Job and Family Services.
Please note that CareSource cannot process your renewal. It must be handled by your local County Department of Job and Family Services office.