Renew Your CareSource Benefits
Did you know? You can lose your health care coverage if you do not take action and renew every year. We don’t want you or your family to lose your benefits. The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) will send you a renewal reminder form in the mail. When you get it, or when you get a reminder from CareSource, take action. Always confirm or report a change in address to your local county Job & Family Services (JFS) office. You don’t want to miss your renewal reminder.
Once you get the Medicaid renewal form, you must take action.
- Online. Go to benefits.ohio.gov and click Manage Benefits.
- Log in to your self-service portal account – or click sign up if you do not have an account
- Click on Link My Case(s)
- Select Renew My Benefits
- Complete the necessary steps to submit your renewal
- By mail. Fill out the Medicaid renewal form and mail it back right away to your local county JFS office. Find an address at jfs.ohio.gov/county.
- In person. Visit your local county JFS office. Find an address at jfs.ohio.gov/county.
- By phone. Call the Medicaid Hotline at 1-800-324-8680 (TTY: 1-800-292-3572).
Need a ride to a JFS office? CareSource is happy to help. To schedule a ride to your local JFS office, please call Member Services at least 48 hours (two business days) before you need a ride.
Have questions? Call your local county JFS office. Find the telephone number at <jfs.ohio.gov/county>. Always keep your address up to date with JFS. If you don’t, you could lose your benefits!
Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.