Find a Doctor’s Professional Training
Are you looking for facts about our doctors such as their specialty, their training or other professional skills? Our Find A Doctor tool lists specialties, addresses, phone numbers and languages they speak.
If you’d like more details about a doctor, there are many FREE sites that can help you. Please see the list below to find information about a doctor.
FREE Board Websites by Specialty
- American Board of Medical Specialties – FREE
- American Board of Anesthesiology – FREE
- American Board of Family Medicine – FREE
- American Board of Internal Medicine – FREE
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology – FREE
- American Board of Ophthalmology – FREE
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery – FREE
- American Board of Otolaryngology – FREE
- American Board of Pain Medicine – FREE
- American Board of Pediatrics – FREE
- American Board of Plastic Surgery* – FREE
*Please note that this is for plastic surgery only. Other surgical fields are listed as a courtesy.
You must use the in-network providers except in emergency or urgent care situations. If you obtain routine care from out-of-network-providers, neither Medicare nor CareSource will be responsible for the costs, unless specifically authorized by CareSource. You must use in-network pharmacies to access the prescription drug benefit, except under non-routine circumstances when you cannot reasonably use an in-network pharmacy.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.