Dental, Vision, and Hearing
Don’t worry, CareSource also covers preventive dental services with a $0 copay to keep you smiling!
The types of dental care that may be covered by your CareSource Dual Advantage plan can include teeth cleanings, exams, x-rays and other services. CareSource has partnered with DentaQuest to administer dental benefits. You can find a network dental provider or dental specialist by visiting FindADoctor.caresource.com or by contacting DentaQuest directly. Enhanced coverage for our CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP) plan also includes dentures! No deductible, no waiting period!
2022 Dental Coverage
Caresource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP)
|Preventive Dental (Not covered by Original Medicare)||Included; Allowance from $3,000 – $4,000 (shared with Comprehensive Dental)|
|Preventive Dental Oral Exams||Limit 1, Every 6 Months|
|Preventive Dental Prophylaxis||Limit 1, Every 6 Months|
|Preventive Dental X-Rays||Limit 1, Every Year|
|Preventive Dental Fluoride Treatment||Limit 1, Every Year|
|Comprehensive Dental||$3,000 to $4,000 yearly limit Includes coverage for Inlays, Outlays, and Crowns (allowance shared with Preventive Dental)|
CareSource has partnered with EyeMed Vision Care® to bring a vision benefit solution that offers more…
- Access to EyeMed’s Insight network, a vision network made up of the right mix of independent providers, national retail and regional retail providers, including:
- Independent Provider Network, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision and Target Optical
- Service that is always open to new patients and without an appointment
- Locations with extended evening and weekend hours in convenient locations
- Online solutions that allow members and their caregivers, to evaluate options at home and reduce stress at the provider office
- Benefit options that offer more flexibility, choice and savings
2022 Vision Benefits
|CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP)|
|Routine Exam with Dilation as Necessary||$0 copay, one per year|
|Exam to Diagnose and Treat Diseases and Conditions of the Eye||$0 copay (Cost-sharing for Medicare-covered benefits is based on level of Medicaid eligibility)|
|Eyewear & Contact Lenses||$300 – $380 allowance per year toward eyeglass frames, eyeglass lenses or contact lenses|
Call EyeMed at 1-866-299-1425 (TTY: 711) to learn more, find a network provider or file a claim.
- 20% off additional pair discount
- 15% off retail or 5% off promotional price LASIK
- 15% off conventional contact lenses once funded benefit has been used.
CareSource has partnered with TruHearing to provide you with high-quality hearing aids and local professional care at a fraction of the cost. Traditional Medicare doesn’t offer a hearing aid benefit, leaving you to pay $2,000 to 3,000 per hearing aid on the retail market. Your plan covers up to two hearing aids per year.
2022 Hearing Benefits
|In-Network||CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP)|
|Routine Hearing Test||$0 copay, one every year|
|Exam to diagnose and treat hearing and balance issues||$0 copay (Cost-sharing for Medicare-covered benefits is based on level of Medicaid eligibility)|
|Hearing aid fitting/evaluation||$0 copay, three every year|
|Hearing Aids||$1,000 allowance per hearing aid; one aid per year|
Call TruHearing at 1-833-759-6826 (TTY: 711) to learn more, find a network provider or file a claim.