Dental, Vision, and Hearing
Don’t worry, CareSource also covers preventive dental services with a $0 copay to keep you smiling!
Enhanced coverage for our CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP) plan also includes dentures! No deductible, no waiting period!
2021 Dental Coverage
Caresource Dual Advantage™ (HMO SNP)
|Preventive Dental (Not covered by Original Medicare)||Included|
|Preventive Dental Oral Exams||Limit 1, Every 6 Months|
|Preventive Dental Prophylaxis||Limit 1, Every 6 Months|
|Preventive Dental X-Rays||Limit 1, Every Year|
|Preventive Dental Fluoride Treatment||Included|
|Comprehensive Dental||$1,500 to $2,000 yearly limit Includes coverage for Inlays, Outlays, and Crowns|
CareSource has partnered with EyeMed Vision Care® to bring a vision benefit solution that offers more…
- Access to EyeMed’s Insight network, a vision network made up of the right mix of independent providers, national retail and regional retail providers, including:
- Independent Provider Network, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision and Target Optical
- Service that is always open to new patients and without an appointment
- Locations with extended evening and weekend hours in convenient locations
- Online solutions that allow members and their caregivers, to evaluate options at home and reduce stress at the provider office
- Benefit options that offer more flexibility, choice and savings
2021 Vision Benefits
|CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP)|
|Routine Exam with Dilation as Necessary||$0 copay, one per year|
|Exam to Diagnose and Treat Diseases and Conditions of the Eye||$0 copay|
|Eyewear & Contact Lenses (includes frames and lenses, one every year)||$250 allowance per year toward eyeglass frames, eyeglass lenses or contact lenses|
Call EyeMed at 1-866-299-1425 (TTY: 711) to learn more and to find a network provider.
- 40% off additional pair discount
- 15% off retail or 5% off promotional price LASIK
CareSource has partnered with TruHearing to provide you with high-quality hearing aids and local professional care at a fraction of the cost. Traditional Medicare doesn’t offer a hearing aid benefit, leaving you to pay $2,000–3,000 per hearing aid on the retail market. Your plan covers up to two hearing aids per year.
|In-Network||CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP)|
|Routine Hearing Test||$0 copay, one every year|
|Exam to diagnose and treat hearing and balance issues||$0 copay|
|Hearing aid fitting/evaluation||$0 copay, three every year|
|Hearing Aids||$1,000 allowance per hearing aid; one aid per year|
Call TruHearing at 1-833-759-6826 (TTY: 711) to learn more and to find a network provider.