Benefits and Services
CareSource plans provide comprehensive, quality coverage that you can afford, understand and use. We offer individual and family plans with optional dental and vision coverage for adults.
CareSource is a Qualified Health Plan issuer on the Health Insurance Marketplace.
For 2020, CareSource Marketplace Plans feature the following benefits:
- CSR-eligible Silver plans come in three different packages – Low Premium, Standard, or Low Deductible
- Active&Fit® Fitness benefit included with all optional Dental, Vision and Fitness plans. It includes access to a network of participating fitness centers, including select LA Fitness®, Snap FitnessTM, Anytime Fitness®, Planet Fitness® – and more! To get more information about the Active&Fit program, visit www.ActiveandFit.com.
- TruHearing® provider network for hearing coverage is included with all 2020 plans.
- EyeMed provider network for vision services on all plans for pediatric vision and adults with optional Dental, Vision and Fitness plans.
We are here to help you. Your services include:
- Member Services: Our Member Services representatives are available toll-free to answer your questions and provide assistance Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). We also provide TTY access for members who are deaf or hearing impaired. Please call us at 1-800-479-9502 (TTY: 711).
- CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line – Members may call any time of the day or night to speak to a registered nurse about health and medical concerns. Call the number on your member ID card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Care Management Services – CareSource offers care management services to children and adults with special health care needs. Registered nurses, social workers and outreach workers can work with you one-on-one to help coordinate your care.
For more specific information about your benefits and services, please see your Evidence of Coverage and Member Handbook, found on the Plan Documents & Resources page. You can also contact us directly. We are happy to help.
Call for additional information:
- If you need more information about your health benefits, call CareSource Member Services at 1-800-479-9502 (TTY: 711)
- For help or more information about your pediatric and optional adult vision benefits, call EyeMed at 1-833-337-3129 or visit www.EyeMedVisionCare.com/csmp
- For help or more information about the TruHearing discount program, call TruHearing at 1-866-202-2561.
- If you have our optional Dental & Vision coverage and would like more information about Active&Fit®, call 1-877-771-2746 or visit www.ActiveandFit.com
In order to have your health care services covered by CareSource, you must get them from a network provider. The only exceptions are:
- In cases of emergency;
- If you need medically necessary, covered urgent care services when traveling out of our service area; or
- When specifically authorized by CareSource.
For more information, please see your Member Handbook or Evidence of Coverage on the Plan Documents & Resources page. Use our Find a Doctor/Provider tool to find CareSource marketplace network providers.
Member Services: 1-800-479-9502 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.