Do you need a ride to a health care appointment? CareSource can help. You can get a ride to:
- Any provider visit or health care appointment
- The local Women, Infants and Children (WIC) office
- A pharmacy to pick up prescriptions
- Medicaid renewal (redetermination) appointments at the County Department of Job and Family Services
Call Member Services to schedule a ride. You can speak with a transportation representative Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can also schedule a ride through our message system after hours and on weekends. All messages are returned within one day. You can also call us if you have a transportation complaint or issue.
- Schedule your doctor appointment before you call to get a ride.
- Call and get your ride lined up two business days (48 hours) before your scheduled medical visit.
- CareSource may call your doctor’s office to verify the doctor visit.
Transportation for Food
We also offer free rides to get food. You can get free rides to and from:
- Food pantries or food banks
- Churches for food distribution pickups
- Food distribution pickups through other community organizations
Just call Member Services and tell them you are scheduling a food trip. Make sure that you call to schedule your ride two business days before your planned trip.
Member Services: 1-800-488-0134 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.