My CareSource Rewards Program
Below is a list of healthy activities you may complete to earn rewards. The rewards available will vary depending on your health and needs.
2024 Incentives and Rewards (Medicare + Medicaid Members Only)
Annual Flu Shot
|Medicare + Medicaid members only|
Annual Physical/Wellness Exam
|Medicare + Medicaid members only||$25|
|Medicare + Medicaid members only – Diagnosis for diabetes required||$50/test|
|Breast Cancer Screening||Medicare + Medicaid members only – Females only||$50|
|7 Prenatal Visits||Medicare + Medicaid members only||$85|
You must complete all 7 visits to earn the reward.
|Postpartum Visit||Medicare + Medicaid members only||$25|
*Rewards are subject to change. Rewards may vary by age, gender and health issues. If you are no longer a CareSource member, your access to the Rewards Portal will be deactivated and any unused Rewards may be no longer available.
- Rewards will be added to your Healthy Benefits+ card. You get this card once you enroll into the plan.
- To check your rewards balance, visit www.HealthyBenefitsPlus.com/MyCare.
- See the participating retailers where you can redeem your rewards at www.HealthyBenefitsPlus.com/CareSource.
- Rewards are added to the same card every year. Do not throw your rewards card away at the end of the year. You will not receive a new card every year.
- Card Fees: CareSource members will NOT be charged for replacement cards and IVR fees listed on the back of the rewards card.
- Please note that it can take up to 45-60 days after the completion of your activity before the reward is added to your card.
- This card is not a credit card but may be entered as “credit” to checkout. If prompted, your PIN is the last 4 digits of your card number.
- This card is not accepted at ATMs and cannot be used to obtain cash.
Some restrictions apply. For more information on program details, rewards balance, store locator and terms and conditions visit www.HealthyBenefitsPlus.com/MyCare.
If you have questions about the My CareSource Rewards program, call 1-855-475-3163 (TTY: 1-833-711-4711 or 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.