In 2015, the health care industry adopted the ICD-10 code set for reporting diagnoses and procedures to payers. CareSource is committed to meeting the requirements of the ICD-10 code set.
Our ICD-10 resources include network notifications, frequently asked questions (FAQs), claim processing and preauthorization updates, as well as additional resources from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other industry ICD-10 websites.
ICD-10 Resource Center
- ICD-10 Health Partner Readiness Webinar
- ICD-10 Health Partner Readiness Webinar Slides
- Network Notifications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Latest ICD-10 News
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI)
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Healthcare Informat (HIMSS)
CareSource is an HMO with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CareSource Advantage Zero Premium™ (HMO), CareSource Advantage® (HMO), and CareSource Advantage Plus™ (HMO) depends on contract renewal.