In 2015, the health care industry adopted the ICD-10 code set for reporting diagnoses and procedures to payers. CareSource is committed to meeting the requirements of the ICD-10 code set.
Our ICD-10 resources include network notifications, frequently asked questions (FAQs), claim processing and preauthorization updates, as well as additional resources from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other industry ICD-10 websites.
ICD-10 Resource Center
- ICD-10 Health Partner Readiness Webinar
- ICD-10 Health Partner Readiness Webinar Slides
- Network Notifications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Latest ICD-10 News
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Ohio Department of Medicaid