At CareSource®, everything we do is centered on improving the lives of our members… your patients.
Our Patient Care webpages provide information and resources that help us work together to provide the best care for our members.
- Primary Care Provider Roles & Responsibilities – Review the roles and responsibilities that are expected of a CareSource primary care provider.
- Patient Administration – Access the administrative procedures you need to provide patient care.
- Care & Disease Management – Learn how our care and disease management programs can help those suffering from complex health conditions.
- Behavioral Health – Find behavioral health resources for patients with mental health, substance use and co-occurring medical issues.
- Pharmacy – Learn about covered drugs, specialty medications, prior authorization and more about prescribing medications for your patients.
- Dental – Access dental resources and dental benefit information.
- Health Care Links – Reference nationally recognized clinical practice and preventive health guidelines from CareSource.
- Behavioral Health Carve In – Get support during the transition to Behavioral Health Carve-In for Ohio Medicaid and Ohio MyCare members
- Utilization Management – View our utilization management activities including prior authorization, concurrent review, discharge planning and other activities.