Claim Payment Disputes

Partial and full claim denials as well as requests for adjustment for underpayment may be submitted through the claim payment dispute process.

Please note: If the claim was denied for a missing consent form or other documentation, the information can be submitted using the Provider Portal and should not be submitted as a dispute.