Quick Reference Materials
CareSource wants to equip you to work with our health plan to provide the best service for our members. You will find key information that will make it easier for you to do business with us and assist you in serving our members.
Quick Reference Guides
Below you will find quick reference guides and additional resources:
- Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Opioid Tool Kit
- Guide to the Provider Portal: Assessments and Care Treatment Plans
- Clinical Practice Registry Guide
- Health Outcomes Survey Tip Sheet
Improving Quality Scores
The following resources will help improve your patients’ satisfaction and your quality scores:
- Adult CAHPS Tips Guide
- Child CAHPS Tips Guide
- Adult HEDIS Coding Guide
- Child HEDIS Coding Guide
- Behavioral Health HEDIS Coding Guide
- HEDIS Quality Companion Guide
Clinical Practice Guidelines
CareSource adopts nationally recognized clinical practice and preventive health guidelines from federal agencies and medical professional specialty organizations. Access the links below and visit our Health Care Links page for more clinical practice and preventive health guidelines:
- ADHD Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Asthma Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Depression Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Diabetes Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Hypertension Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Maternal Programs and Prenatal/Postpartum Guidelines
CareSource has developed resources to help you with your telehealth practice. Access the resources below for telehealth-related guidance.
Topics of Interest
NIA Magellan Imaging Services
CareSource works with NIA Magellan Imaging Services for radiology and imaging services. Prior authorization is required for CT/CTA scans, MRI/MRA scans and PET scans.
Prior authorization may be requested online or by calling 1-800-424-1741.
Please use the following resources to learn more, including how to obtain prior authorization for these services: