Request Patient Services
We make it easy for you to request services for your patients. See below for benefit information and instructions to obtain services that enable improved access to care.
CareSource provides transportation for our members’ appointments with participating providers through our transportation vendors. Members can also get rides to Women, Infants and Children (WIC) appointments and redetermination meetings at the County Department of Medicaid.
Each member can receive up to 30 rides to and from appointments (60 one-way trips) per calendar year.
Representatives are available by telephone Monday through Friday, except on the following holidays in 2023:
- New Year’s Day (Jan.2, 2023)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – observed (Jan. 16, 2023)
- Memorial Day (May 29, 2023)
- Independence Day (July 4, 2023)
- Labor Day (Sept. 4, 2023)
- Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 23, 2023)
- Day after Thanksgiving (Nov. 24, 2023)
- Christmas Eve – observed (Dec. 22, 2023)
- Christmas Day (Dec. 25, 2023)
Members access Member Services by calling our toll-free number, 1-833-230-2020 (TTY: 711) and following the menu prompts. We are open 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from October 1 – March 31 we are open the same hours 7 days a week.
CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line
If members have questions about their health or where to get care, CareSource24® provides around-the-clock access to a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses.
Members can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on their ID cards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.