Dental, Vision, and Hearing
Don’t worry, CareSource also covers your smile. No matter which plan you choose, preventive dental services have $0 copay.
Enhanced coverage for our CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO SNP) plan also include dentures! No deductible, no waiting period!
2020 Dental Coverage
Caresource Dual Advantage™ (HMO SNP)
|Preventive Dental (Not covered by Original Medicare)||Included|
|Preventive Dental Oral Exams||Limit 1, Every 6 Months|
|Preventive Dental Prophylaxis||Limit 1, Every 6 Months|
|Preventive Dental X-Rays||Limit 1, Every Year|
|Preventive Dental Fluoride Treatment||Included|
|Comprehensive Dental||$1,500 yearly limit Includes coverage for Inlays, Outlays and Crowns|
CareSource has partnered with EyeMed Vision Care® to bring a vision benefit solution that offers more…
- Access to EyeMed’s Insight network, a vision network made up of the right mix of independent providers, national retail and regional retail providers, including:
- Independent Provider Network, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision and Target Optical
- Service that is always open to new patients and without an appointment
- Locations with extended evening and weekend hours in convenient locations
- Online solutions that allow members and their caregivers, to evaluate options at home and reduce stress at the provider office
- Benefit options that offer more flexibility, choice and savings
2020 Vision Benefits
|CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO SNP)|
|Routine Exam with Dilation as Necessary||$0 copay|
|Exam to Diagnose and Treat Diseases and Conditions of the Eye||$0 copay|
|$250 allowance per year toward eyeglass frames, eyeglass lenses or contact lenses|
(includes frames and lens, 1 every year; in lieu of contact lenses)
|$0 copay; $250 allowance|
|Contact Lenses (conventional)|
in lieu of eyeglass lenses
|$0 copay; $250 allowance|
|Eyewear or Contact Lenses after cataract surgery||$0 copay|
Call EyeMed at 1-866-299-1425 (TTY: 711) to learn more and to find a network provider.
- 40% off additional pair discount
- 20% off non-prescription sunglasses
- 15% off retail or 5% off promotional price LASIK
CareSource has partnered with TruHearing to provide you with high-quality hearing aids and local professional care at a fraction of the cost. Traditional Medicare doesn’t offer a hearing aid benefit, leaving you to pay $2,000–3,000 per hearing aid on the retail market. Your plan covers up to two hearing aids per year.
|In-Network||CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO SNP)|
|Routine Hearing Test||$0 copay|
|Exam to diagnose and treat hearing and balance issues||$0 copay|
|Hearing aid fitting/evaluation||$0 copay|
|Hearing Aids||$1,000 allowance per hearing aid|
Call TruHearing at 1-833-759-6826 (TTY: 711) to learn more and to find a network provider.