At CareSource®, everything we do is centered on improving the lives of our members. Our members can receive any medically necessary covered service.
Our Patient Care pages share important policies and procedures that impact CareSource members. Here you will find resources that help us work together to provide the best care for our members.
Please review our resources to the left, designed to help you provide the best care to CareSource members.
- Our PATIENT ADMINISTRATION page provides information about member ID cards, eligibility, billing and other administrative tasks, including how to obtain interpreter services and transportation for our members.
- Our Pharmacy page provides information on prescription coverage policies.
- Our Care & Disease Management page provides information on the spectrum of educational and follow-up services designed to help your patients with complex needs navigate their health care.
- Our Behavioral Health page provides resources and information about our behavioral health covered services.
- Our Quality Improvement page provides information on CareSource quality program goals and objectives, access standards and HEDIS® and CAHPS®.
- Our Health Care Links page provides links to clinical and preventive guidelines as well as other resources for various conditions.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).