Welcome to CareSource Medicare Advantage
We offer three Medicare Advantage Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans in 14 Kentucky counties (Anderson, Bourbon, Clark, Fayette, Franklin, Jefferson, Jessamine, Mercer, Owen, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, Washington and Woodford):
- CareSource Advantage Zero Premium™ (HMO)
- CareSource Advantage® (HMO)
- CareSource Advantage Plus™ (HMO)
Our Medicare Advantage plans (Part C) provide members with all the benefits of Part A and Part B, plus prescription drug coverage (Part D).
CareSource Advantage and CareSource Advantage Plus members:
- Are responsible for any deductibles, coinsurance or payments that apply to their coverage
- May receive reduced premiums or cost-sharing amounts based on their income
Health Partner Provider Network
A robust network of health partners renders services to CareSource Advantage and CareSource Advantage Plus members. Please use our Find a Doctor/Provider tool to locate in-network providers. Out-of-network services are not covered unless they are emergency services or prior authorized by CareSource.
We are always looking for ways to improve our network. If you have any suggestions or would like to refer a provider to us, we want to hear from you. Share your ideas or referrals on the Access Opportunity Form. We will be sure to evaluate your submission within 72 hours.
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. Visit the links to the left to learn how we partner with you:
- Plan Participation – Access information about becoming a health partner such as our credentialing policies and recruitment kit.
- Plan Resources – Learn more about our CareSource Advantage and CareSource Advantage Plus plans and the resources we have available for our health partners.
- Patient Care – Find tools to help you provide the best level of care for our members.
- Claims – File claims online, get paid electronically and learn more about the ICD-10 code set.
- Contact Us – Call us if you have questions about our plan or if you need to report fraud, waste and abuse.
CareSource is an HMO with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CareSource Advantage or CareSource Advantage Plus depends on contract renewal. The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.