Welcome to CareSource Just4Me™. Just4Me™ is a little different than our public-sector health plans:
- CareSource Just4Me™ is a qualified health plan offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- CareSource Just4Me™ members:
- Have access to affordable, high-quality health insurance with no limits due to pre-existing conditions or annual benefit caps
- Are responsible for any deductibles, coinsurance or payments that apply to their coverage
- May receive reduced premiums or cost-sharing amounts based on their income
- Since we have purposely focused on the uninsured, we designed our CareSource Just4Me™ plans with low copayments and deductibles to improve access and reduce uncompensated care.
CareSource Just4Me™ serves members in the following six Ohio metropolitan areas:
- Akron Area – Portage, Stark, Summit and Wayne counties
- Cleveland Area – Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina counties
- Dayton Area – Clark, Greene, Miami, Montgomery and Preble counties
- Cincinnati Area – Brown, Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties
- Columbus Area – Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Morrow, Pickaway and Union counties
- Toledo Area – Fulton, Lucas and Wood counties
CareSource Just4Me™ has a select network of providers who render services to Just4Me™ members. Please use our Find a Doctor/Provider tool to locate in-network providers. Out-of-network services are not covered unless they are emergency services or prior authorized by CareSource.
Please review the CareSource Just4Me™ Provider Manual and other resources to learn more about the plan and how you can help provide the best care to our members.
*Dental Providers: Please note that CareSource Just4Me™ does not offer a pediatric dental benefit except as covered through the plan’s optional dental and vision plan.