Welcome to CareSourceÂ Medicaid
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. Visit the links to the left to learn how we partner with you:
- PlanÂ Participation â Access our credentialing policies, recruitment kit materials and responsibilities of a primary care provider (PCP)
- PlanÂ Resources âÂ Learn more about CareSourceÂ® and the resources we have available for our health partners
- PatientÂ Care âÂ Find tools to provide the best level of care for members
- Authorization, ClaimsÂ &Â Appeals âÂ Learn how to request prior authorization, submit claims and file appeals
- Frequently Asked Questions âÂ Get answers to questions we are commonly asked.
- ContactÂ Us âÂ Call us if you have questions about our plan orÂ if you need toÂ reportÂ fraud, waste and abuse
We serve Medicaid members in all counties in Ohio.
Athens, Belmont, Coshocton, Crawford, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Gallia, Guernsey, Harrison, Hocking, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lawrence, Licking, Logan, Madison, Marion, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Morrow, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Union, Vinton and Washington counties
Ashland, Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Holmes, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, Trumbull and Wayne counties
Adams, Allen, Auglaize, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Defiance, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Highland, Lucas, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Ottawa, Paulding, Preble, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Van Wert, Warren, Williams, Wood and Wyandot counties
A focusedÂ network of health partners renders services to CareSource members. Please use ourÂ Find a Doctor/ProviderÂ tool to locate in-network health partners. Out-of-network services are not covered unless they are emergency services or prior authorized by CareSource.
We are always looking for ways to improve our network. If you have any suggestions or would like to refer a health partner to us, we want to hear from you. Share your ideas or referrals on the Access Opportunity Form. We will be sure to evaluate your submission within 72 hours.