Welcome to CareSource Medicaid
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. Visit the links to the left to learn how we partner with you:
- Plan Participation – Access our credentialing policies, recruitment kit materials and responsibilities of a primary care provider (PCP)
- Plan Resources – Learn more about CareSource® and the resources we have available for our health partners
- Patient Care – Find tools to provide the best level of care for members
- Authorization, Claims & Appeals – Learn how to request prior authorization, submit claims and file appeals
- Frequently Asked Questions – Get answers to questions we are commonly asked.
- Contact Us – Call us if you have questions about our plan or if you need to report fraud, waste and abuse
We serve Medicaid members in all counties in Ohio.
Athens, Belmont, Coshocton, Crawford, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Gallia, Guernsey, Harrison, Hocking, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lawrence, Licking, Logan, Madison, Marion, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Morrow, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Union, Vinton and Washington counties
Ashland, Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Holmes, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, Trumbull and Wayne counties
Adams, Allen, Auglaize, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Defiance, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Highland, Lucas, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Ottawa, Paulding, Preble, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Van Wert, Warren, Williams, Wood and Wyandot counties
A focused network of health partners renders services to CareSource members. Please use our Find a Doctor/Provider tool to locate in-network health partners. Out-of-network services are not covered unless they are emergency services or prior authorized by CareSource.
We are always looking for ways to improve our network. If you have any suggestions or would like to refer a health partner to us, we want to hear from you. Share your ideas or referrals on the Access Opportunity Form. We will be sure to evaluate your submission within 72 hours.