Welcome to CareSource. We are pleased to have you as part of our network. We value our partnership with you to provide the highest quality of care for our CareSource members. We are committed to making it easy for you and your staff to do business with us.
Our website is one way we work to meet that commitment. Our website features many online ways of sending and receiving information from us, as well as doing business directly with us.
We are always looking for ways to improve our network. If you have any suggestions or would like to refer a provider to us, we want to hear from you. Share your ideas or referrals on the Access Opportunity Form. We will be sure to evaluate your submission within 72 hours.
WHY PARTICIPATE WITH CARESOURCE?
A focus on preventive health care and personal service is core to CareSource's operating philosophy. For participating health care providers, we offer:
- Enhanced reimbursement – CareSource offers competitive reimbursement for its valued providers.
- Claims call center – A call center dedicated to provider claims inquiries is staffed with claims experts for prompt issue resolution.
- Web-based transactions and electronic claims submission – CareSource has the technology to support a variety of electronic transactions with participating providers. These transactions are performed through our secure Provider Portal.
- 24-hour member eligibility verification – Member eligibility can be verified any time of the day or night online through our secure Provider Portal or through our automated phone system.
- Paperless referral system – Hassle-free medical management and less paperwork mean more time to focus on patient care.
- Commitment to service – We answer providers' questions quickly and accurately and offer orientations and in-service programs for providers and their office staff.
- Member support services – CareSource can assist with patient compliance with services such as a 24-hour nurse advice line, care management and health education.
Ohio Medicaid Service Area
Athens, Belmont, Coshocton, Crawford, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Gallia, Guernsey, Harrison, Hocking, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lawrence, Licking, Logan, Madison, Marion, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Morrow, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Union, Vinton and Washington counties
Ashland, Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Holmes, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, Trumbull and Wayne counties
Adams, Allen, Auglaize, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Defiance, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Highland, Lucas, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Ottawa, Paulding, Preble, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Van Wert, Warren, Williams, Wood and Wyandot counties