Here are some helpful tools and resources for Caregivers.
- Find resources that provide services near you by calling Member Services.
- Examples include support services for the elderly, including in-home care, Meals on Wheels®, home repair programs, and other resources.
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Use this online tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource Network.
- Find A Doctor
- Use this online tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource network.
- CareSource members must receive services from providers within the plan’s network, with few exceptions.
Find My Prescriptions
- Use this tool to review CareSource’s covered drugs.
- Find My Prescriptions
- If CareSource does not cover a drug that you believe should be covered, you can request a coverage determination or decision.
Find a Pharmacy
- Find a Pharmacy
- Use this tool to find pharmacies near you.
- CareSource members must use network pharmacies for their prescription drugs.
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list to keep a record of medications.
- Share this list with doctors and other health care providers.
- Access information about medical conditions, behavioral health and healthy living from the Education page.
- Access the Plans section of the website to see plan documents (such as the Evidence of Coverage) for your plan, the Member Handbook, benefits and services and other plan information.
- Members can use My CareSource® to
- access plan documents,
- view claim information,
- request an ID card, or
- change their primary care provider (PCP)
- update their communication preferences.
- Members must log in using their CareSource member ID, found on the member ID card.
- See important CareSource phone numbers on the Contact Us page.
- Bookmark this webpage so you can find it easily.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.