Coronavirus Information and Resources
CareSource partners with MYidealDOCTOR™ to provide telehealth services. If you believe you have been affected by COVID-19, you can use MYidealDOCTOR to talk to the doctor by phone, computer or mobile app to evaluate your symptoms without having to leave your home.
CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line provides around-the-clock access to a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses. They can help you decide where to get care. Members can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on their ID cards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
CDC Resources & Updates
New Benefits, Existing Programs, and Services for Members:
We want our members to rest assured that their health coverage through CareSource continues to offer many existing programs and services in addition to new options due to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 testing is covered with no out-of-pocket costs for all members, regardless of their plan. Members will receive COVID-19 testing at approved locations.
- CareSource 24® Nurse Advice Line provides members with unlimited access to talk with a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses about symptoms or health questions.
- Care Management is available to support members at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
- Early refills of your medications for all CareSource members is available for most drugs.
- 90-day supply of maintenance medications for CareSource members (where allowable).
- MyResources interactive tool connects members with programs and services to access food, shelter, financial support and more. Log into your My CareSource® account.
If you are having trouble finding the information you are looking for on our website or have more questions, please call us. Our Member Services staff will be happy to answer your questions.