Support Groups and Online Resources
Dial 9-8-8 to reach a crisis counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call if you or someone else is:
- Thinking of suicide or hurting themselves
- Having a mental health crisis
You can reach out to these national resources to find groups in your area, or to your local community agencies and churches to find support. Whether it be AA, NA, OA, Domestic Violence, Cancer Survivors or something else, there is likely a support group near you.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Mental Health.gov
- Mental Health America
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
Mental Health and Wellness
If you are struggling with a mental health challenge, or just need someone to talk to, we are here to help. Find out more about your mental health benefits here.
Substance Use Disorder
Addiction is tough. Whether it is alcohol, prescription drugs or something else, we want to help you get the support you need.
Resources for Pregnant Members
Pregnant women and their families sometimes need extra support. We have special resources ready to help.
Health Care Terms
Find out what the terms mean that your provider uses.