Welcome to CareSource
CareSource offers Qualified Health Plans through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Our Marketplace plan members:
- Have access to affordable, high-quality health insurance with no limits due to pre-existing conditions or annual benefit caps
- Are responsible for any deductibles, coinsurance or payments that apply to their coverage
- May receive reduced premiums or cost-sharing amounts based on their income
Since we have purposely focused on the uninsured, we designed our Marketplace plans with low copayments and deductibles to improve access and reduce uncompensated care.
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. Visit the links to the left to learn how we partner with you:
- Plan Participation – Access our credentialing policies and recruitment kit materials
- Plan Resources – Learn more about CareSource and the resources we have available for our health partners
- Patient Care – Find tools to provide the best level of care for our members
- Authorization, Claims & Appeals – Learn how to request prior authorization, submit claims and file appeals
- Contact Us – Call us if you have questions about our plan or if you need to report fraud, waste and abuse
In 2018, our service area includes the following Indiana counties: Adams, Allen, Bartholomew, Benton, Blackford, Boone, Brown, Carroll, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Dearborn, Decatur, Delaware, Dubois, Elkhart, Fayette, Floyd, Fountain, Franklin, Gibson, Grant, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Huntington, Jackson, Jasper, Jay, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, LaGrange, LaPorte, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Martin, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Newton, Noble, Ohio, Orange, Owen, Parke, Perry, Pike, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, St. Joseph, Starke, Steuben, Sullivan, Switzerland, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Union, Vermillion, Vigo, Wabash, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Wells, White, and Whitley.
A robust network of providers render services to CareSource members. Please use our Find a Doctor/Provider tool to locate in-network providers. Out-of-network services are not covered unless they are emergency services or prior authorized by CareSource.
We are always looking for ways to improve our network. If you have any suggestions or would like to refer a provider to us, we want to hear from you. Share your ideas or referrals on the Access Opportunity Form. We will be sure to evaluate your submission within 72 hours.