Free or low cost health insurance for families, children and pregnant women.
Medicaid members enrolled in Georgia Families® can now choose CareSource for health care coverage.
We give you Medicaid and More.
CareSource understands there is more to health and well-being than just great health care. That’s why we provide our members with extra help and benefits.
We give you all of your basic Medicaid benefits and MORE.
- Dental and Vision: Adults and children get extra dental and vision care. CareSource covers two cleanings and exams per year, and x-rays. Simple tooth removal is included. Members also get a yearly eye exam and $75 towards glasses or contacts.
- Free over-the-counter (OTC) items with a prescription for allergy relief, vitamins, Tylenol® and more.
- Free Job Help: Members get personal life coaching, help finding a job and rides to job training and interviews. Job coaches help with interview practice and resumes, and provide support after you start a new job. CareSource JobConnect also gives you free GED testing and study help.
- MyHealth Rewards Program: Members can earn up to $105 in gift cards each year for completing healthy activities. Rewards can be used at many popular retail and entertainment locations.
- Express Banking®: A bank account from Fifth Third Bank with no monthly service charge, no balance requirement, no overdraft fees and a debit card for purchases.
- CareSource Mobile App: View your member ID card, watch helpful videos and search for doctors.
- Convenient Access to Care: Visit health clinics at retail stores in your neighborhood.
- MyIdealDoctor®: Talk to a doctor 24/7 by phone or web video. Can be used for short-term illnesses like allergies, ear infections and sore throats.
- CareSource24®: Our 24/7/365 Nurse Advice Line.
- Help4U: Care Managers who can help with housing, medical equipment, utilities and other basic needs.
- Kids Health and Fitness: Boys & Girls Club Memberships (for children ages 6-18 years) and Girl Scout Memberships (for children in grades K-8) at no cost to you.
- Babies First: Pregnant and new mothers can earn up to $225 in rewards for healthy habits.
- MyHealth: Online programs to help stop smoking, manage childhood obesity and make other healthy lifestyle changes.
- Medication Therapy Management: Meet with your pharmacist to make sure your medications are right and safe for your individual needs.
- Disease Management Programs: Help with asthma, ADHD, autism, behavioral health, chronic kidney disease and many more.
Learn more about reward programs for getting and staying healthy: Babies First, Kids First and MyHealth rewards for adults.
CareSource covers Georgia!
We offer statewide coverage to Medicaid members enrolled in the Georgia Families® program.
To see if you are eligible for Medicaid, visit the Georgia Gateway website. You can also apply in person at your local Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS) office.
To learn more about Medicaid eligibility, visit the Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH) website. You can find frequently asked questions and a list of situations that may make you eligible for Medicaid.
Medicaid members enrolled in the Georgia Families® program can choose CareSource as their health care plan.
To enroll in Georgia Families®, call 1-888-GA-ENROLL (1-888-423-6765). Tell them you want to choose CareSource as your health plan.
To learn more about the Georgia Families® program, visit the Georgia Families® website.
CareSource is excited to start offering benefits to Georgia Families® members and Planning for Healthy Babies® enrollees on July 1, 2017. Until then, please use the benefits you have now.
You may use this website to learn more about us. We will add more to the site soon. If you have questions, call us at 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711). Our hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday. We look forward to serving you soon!