Congratulations! Being pregnant is a brand-new stage of your life and it’s normal to have questions.
Please tell DCH that you are pregnant by calling calling 1-877-427-3224. You will be disenrolled from P4HB, but may be able to be enrolled in Georgia Families. This will provide more health coverage for you and your baby.
In the meantime, these pages can give your general information about a healthy pregnancy.
Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby
Having a healthy baby starts even before you’re pregnant. Whether you are planning to become pregnant soon or not, it’s important that you take care of yourself now. Once you are pregnant, seeing a doctor as soon as possible will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Online Prenatal Education Classes
Join us for free online classes to help you prepare for having a baby. Learn more about:
- Baby care
- Staying healthy
You can even earn up to $20 in gift cards for taking part in these classes! Online classes take place on Thursdays from 5:00 – 6:30 PM.
- Breast Pump Request Form
- 9 Early Signs of Pregnancy Before a Missed Period
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- After pregnancy- Recovering from Delivery
- Breastfeeding- All about breastfeeding
- Eating for pregnancy- Eating During Pregnancy
- Exercise During Pregnancy- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Healthy Pregnancy Guide- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy